Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Push-me-Pull-me John-key


Help me out here folks, here is John Key our blessed saviour in blue telling the Wall Street Journal that he doesn’t believe in all this bullshit lefty crap about spending your way out of a recession (the article is called, “You can’t spend your way out of a recession”), and yet only last month this very same National Party were bleating (lying as it turns out) that they had put together the 3rd best stimulus package in the world.

WTF? So at home National are trying to pretend that they are spending the 3rd largest stimulus package in the world, yet as soon as John has an overseas audience, he’s telling them that spending your way out is the last thing that should be done because it doesn’t work

Do we have a Prime Minister or a push-me-pull-me donkey that talks out of both sides of his mouth.

No comments: